Why Refer to Exeter Medical?
We have a clear commitment to our patients, ensuring that those services provided are of the highest quality. We have robust systems in place regarding clinical governance and practising privileges, to ensure patients are cared for in a safe environment by trained and competent staff.
Cleanliness and infection prevention and control are incredibly important to us, and this is demonstrated by our effective infection control measures.
Our patient satisfaction surveys are managed by an independent company and Exeter Medical maintains a high level of patient satisfaction.
We make every effort to respond to your patients’ needs from the moment they arrive at our hospitals. We promise to explain medical matters in straightforward language without using technical terms or jargon. And, in conjunction with their chosen consultant, we’ll provide the information and advice needed to help prepare for their visit.
Exeter Medical prides itself on its high standards and excellent working relationships between staff and consultants. This ensures team working which benefits patients, visitors, consultants and external parties.
We offer a wide range of services to our patients - Insured and Self-funding and also to patients referred through the NHS.
Patients selecting Exeter Medical will benefit from:
- High quality clinical and professional services with proven outcomes
- Consultant led care
- Excellent levels of cleanliness, effective infection control measures
- Caring, friendly staff who respect patient needs
- Flexible appointment times
- Private en-suite rooms for private patients
- No mixed sex wards
- Consultations and Diagnostic Tests are usually available within 72 hours for private patients, or sooner for urgent, cancer or cardiac referral