Meet the GPLO - How I can help
Carla Forbes is our GP Liaison Officer at Exeter Medical. Her main role is to ensure that GPs have seamless access to Exeter Medical and are aware of the services that we offer. This includes assisting with referrals, providing updates on new consultants, services and treatments. Part of Carla’s role is coordinating our GP Education events. She can also arrange to bring consultants to your practice, at a date/time to suit you, to give guidance and education around their speciality. Carla works closely with our Private Patient Account Manager who can further assist with referring private patients.
Carla says "My aim is to provide a personalised service for you, ensuring you have an individual point of contact at Exeter Medical and an efficient pathway of care for your patients at all times. I have the experience and knowledge of the NHS and Private healthcare structure, understanding the changing needs of the industry. I am available to discuss any new or existing service plans for your community."
I am able to offer the following support to help you advise and care for your patients:
- - A comprehensive programme of CPD events and training.
- - Opportunities for Lunch & Learn or Breakfast & Learn education within your surgery.
- - Training on our user friendly Private Online Referral System.
- - Friendly and helpful personal contact for any queries.
- - Updated copy of our GP Referral Guide.
- - Regular hospital and Consultant updates.
- - Marketing support such as advertising in your practice brochure or websites.
If you can think of anything else I can be of assistance with or you need any information on the above please contact me on 07975 522122 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org