12 Days of Christmas Prize Draw
Friday 23rd November 2018
COMPETITION ENDED 13 DECEMBER 2018
WIN A LUXURY SKINCARE PRODUCT EVERY DAY IN OUR 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS PRIZE DRAW!
Every day from 1st December until 12th December Exeter Medical will be giving away a luxury skincare product.
All you have to do is follow these three easy steps:
- FOLLOW/LIKE our Facebook Page and/or Instagram
- LIKE our 12 Days of Christmas post each day on Instagram/Facebook
- SHARE the 12 Days of Christmas post each day on Instagram/Facebook
The closing date is 12.12.18 at midnight (GMT), open to UK residents age 18+, winners chosen at random and contacted by direct message.
Full Terms & Conditions:
Exeter Medical’s 12 Days of Christmas competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and reside in the United Kingdom.
- To enter the 12 Days of Christmas competition entrants must ‘Follow’ Exeter Medical on Facebook and/or Instragram, Like Exeter Medical’s 12 Days of Christmas post(s) and ‘Share’ Exeter Medical’s 12 Days of Christmas prize draw post either with their followers on Instagram or friends on Facebook between 00:00 (GMT) on Saturday 1st December 2018 and midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 12th December 2018. Exeter Medical’s competition will be running on Instagram and Facebook and entries are welcome from both social media channels by the same person.
- One winner will randomly be selected each day from Sunday 2nd December 2018 until Thursday 13th December 2018 (a total of 12 winners will be announced on Instagram/Facebook). Multiple entries on a single day will not be accepted; however single entries for Facebook and Instagram are welcome each day of the competition.
- Prize winners will be revealed via Exeter Medical’s Instagram and Facebook pages from 2nd December 2018 until Thursday 13th December. Winners will be sent a direct message and asked to contact Exeter Medical’s office on 01392 363534 to claim their prize; which can be collected from Exeter Medical, Admiral House, Grenadier Road, Exeter Business Park EX1 3QF. Prizes must to claimed by 31st January 2019; failure to do so will mean the prize is redrawn.
- Photographs may be taken upon collection of prizes and all entrants must be willing for Exeter Medical to use any images for publicity purposes via Exeter Medical’s Facebook/Instagram pages, newsletter and website.
The service grew and expanded with the opening of the Jacobs Centre in April 2004. The centres then came under the ownership of top Australian private health operator Ramsay Health Care when they bought the Capio Healthcare UK group in November 2007.
Neurological Services Development
The Neurological centres have more than doubled in size with the addition of the Jacob Centre in 2004. The specialist nursing homes, the Gardens and Jacob Centre at the Sawbridgeworth sites are highly regarded by specialists in neuro-rehabilitation beyond the local region.
Awards and recognition
Ramsay Neurological Services won the prestigious award of Care Home Provider of The Year 2014 at the Laing & Buisson 2014 Independent Specialist Care Awards.
These Independent Specialist Care Awards sit alongside its sister awards programme; the Independent Healthcare Awards, and together they form the most highly regarded accolades available in the UK health and care sectors. The nominations for this award are judged by an independent panel of judges who look for individuals and organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to healthcare during the past year.
In 2013, Ramsay Health Care UK won the Private Hospital Group of the Year Award and the Jacobs, Gardens and The Dean were nominated for the ‘Complex Care Provider of the year’ award. In 2014 Gardens, Jacobs and the co-located Rivers Hospital won a green apple award for excellent in environmentally friendly achievements.
Committed to Quality
Ramsay centres are focussed on delivering the highest standards of care, and the best possible clinical outcomes for patients and residents. The organisations are independently audited by the Care Quality Commission and by NHS and local authority quality inspectors.
Rita McCarthy, General Manager for The Gardens and Jacobs Centres said “We are delighted to be celebrating 25 years of service in 2017. Over the years the specialised teams at Gardens and Jacobs Neuro Centres have supported the rehabilitation and complex disability management of many people. We are humbled by the challenges these people face as a result of their complex neurological injuries and conditions. It is a privilege to be able to support them with their recovery, comfort and wellbeing. We look forward to continuing to support many more incredible achievements and outcomes in the years ahead. In the mean-time throughout 2017 we are enjoying the celebrations and reminiscing of an amazing 25 years. “