At Ramsay Health Care, we provide a range of lower-value services and amenities for referring clinicians. The amenities and services provided for consultants may include:
• In-house training in relation to issues of clinical safety (for example, access to e-learning packages for mandatory training requirements, or training in immediate life support skills)
• Routine operational services in relation to patient admission and administration (e.g. billing appointment reminders)
• Free car parking spaces
• Free tea and coffee, or other drinks as available from any dispensing machines at the hospital
• Free or subsidised snacks or food (including, for example, during unsocial hours or at consultant meetings and/or use of our staff restaurant)
• General marketing of consultants, including through content on the hospital website, and through consultant directories and general promotional events (such as open days, GP educational events and general advertising) relating to this hospital.