Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) Private Healthcare Market Investigation Order 2014 (Order)
Under the terms of the CMA’s Order, private hospital operators such as Ramsay Health Care must follow certain processes and publish certain information in relation to the clinicians who work at our hospitals. This relates to arrangements with referring clinicians for private patient care only, and do not affect the services we supply to NHS patients. The Order requires private hospital operators to:
- charge referring clinicians for their use of consulting rooms and other services at our hospitals, and to publish information on those charges
- publish details of lower-value (routine) amenities and facilities made available to clinicians
- publish details of specific corporate hospitality events offered to clinicians
- publish details of any joint ownership with clinicians of facilities or equipment
- publish details where any referring clinician also holds a part-time position in our hospitals
For details of the routine services and amenities made available to clinicians at this Ramsay hospital, please click here.
For details of corporate hospitality events offered to clinicians at this Ramsay hospital, please click here.
For any queries, please contact Mehdi Erfan, Head of Legal Services