There are no job vacancies at present.
Exeter Medical is an independent sector healthcare provider, established in 2007. Exeter Medical is registered with the Care Quality Commission and is an accredited provider by all of the major private healthcare insurance companies.
The range of services offered includes:
- Local anaesthetic out-patient surgery for skin cancers (basal cell carcinoma) and pre-malignant lesions
- Local anaesthetic out-patient hand surgery
- Laser treatments for paediatric birthmarks and pilonidal sinus disorder
Private out-patient services:
Non-surgical aesthetic treatments:
- Cosmetic injectables (including Botox and dermal fillers)
- Advanced skin care treatments (including Dermastamp, microdermabrasion)
- Laser therapies (depilation, tattoo removal)
Exeter Medical also provides out-patient ophthalmology services including cataract surgery and refractive laser eye surgery.