COMPETITION ENDED 13 DECEMBER 2018
WIN A LUXURY SKINCARE PRODUCT EVERY DAY IN OUR 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS PRIZE DRAW!
Every day from 1st December until 12th December Exeter Medical will be giving away a luxury skincare product.
All you have to do is follow these three easy steps:
The closing date is 12.12.18 at midnight (GMT), open to UK residents age 18+, winners chosen at random and contacted by direct message.
Full Terms & Conditions:
Exeter Medical’s 12 Days of Christmas competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and reside in the United Kingdom.
- To enter the 12 Days of Christmas competition entrants must ‘Follow’ Exeter Medical on Facebook and/or Instragram, ❤️/Like Exeter Medical’s 12 Days of Christmas post(s) and ‘Share’ Exeter Medical’s 12 Days of Christmas prize draw post either with their followers on Instagram or friends on Facebook between 00:00 (GMT) on Saturday 1st December 2018 and midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 12th December 2018. Exeter Medical’s competition will be running on Instagram and Facebook and entries are welcome from both social media channels by the same person.
- One winner will randomly be selected each day from Sunday 2nd December 2018 until Thursday 13th December 2018 (a total of 12 winners will be announced on Instagram/Facebook). Multiple entries on a single day will not be accepted; however single entries for Facebook and Instagram are welcome each day of the competition.
- Prize winners will be revealed via Exeter Medical’s Instagram and Facebook pages from 2nd December 2018 until Thursday 13th December. Winners will be sent a direct message and asked to contact Exeter Medical’s office on 01392 363534 to claim their prize; which can be collected from Exeter Medical, Admiral House, Grenadier Road, Exeter Business Park EX1 3QF. Prizes must to claimed by 31st January 2019; failure to do so will mean the prize is redrawn.
- Photographs may be taken upon collection of prizes and all entrants must be willing for Exeter Medical to use any images for publicity purposes via Exeter Medical’s Facebook/Instagram pages, newsletter and website.